Pages

17/04/2012

polka dots fill my eyes






Coat: Topshop
Shirt: Primark
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Rings: River Island, Topshop & Dorothy Perkins

Officially moved back to Cambridge for my last few  stressful weeks as a fresher! There's such a mountain of work to do before I finish, I don't even want to think about it right now.
I never usually go into Primark, the one in my hometown is such a mess that I'm never bothered to look. However, whenever I pop into the Cambridge store for the essentials (tights) there's always a few things that catch my eye - and for a tenner who can say no?! I love the shirt even though I usually hate overly see-through clothes, I think because it's easy to tuck into things it doesn't become something you can only wear once. I've been eyeing this up for ages, elephants are my absolute favourite so I'm trying to use it as an incentive to get all my work done - it's not really working though!

9 comments:

  1. Love the shirt and the rings, gorgeous! Glad I stumbled across your blog, following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm a bit of a ring fanatic! Really like your blog too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the shirt! I hope they get it in my Primark!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt and the moustache ring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute rings, and love the coat! Great blog love! xx

    www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful. Love your hair and that coat! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love polka dots especially with leoprint. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for all your lovely comments! i read every one and will get back to you all. if you have an urgent question, you can tweet me @elena_vincent and i'll reply much more quickly! xx