Pages

19/04/2012

time-travelling diamond



Blazer/Jacket: Topshop
Top: Arctic Monkeys Tour Tee
Skirt: H&M
Flatforms: H&M

Did anyone else rush out yesterday and grab this week's NME? Since I've become a student I've had to resist buying it every week (sob!) but couldn't keep myself away from it with Alex Turner on the cover! Their new song 'Electricity' is available to listen to today, you can hear it here if you haven't already. They're definitely going in a new direction, sounds more 'Evil Twin' and 'R U Mine?' than any of their old stuff, still amazing though!

Sorry for the lack of photos today, the light was absolutely awful in every room of the house. Both the skirt and the blazer are items I rarely wear even though I love them. The colour of the blazer is so perfect for the majority of the things I own, just need the good weather to wear it without a coat! Today I've been a good student and worked for hours in the library. Having a bit of a night off today with a few friends, we're going to watch 'The Last Exorcism' and 'I Spit on Your Grave'. Looking forward to the nightmares!

4 comments:

  1. I want that T-shit!!!! love it!!

    estrellasdefebrero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got it after a gig but you can get similar ones from the official AM site! Lovely blog :)

      Delete
  2. I love your blazer it looks great with your outfit xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for all your lovely comments! i read every one and will get back to you all. if you have an urgent question, you can tweet me @elena_vincent and i'll reply much more quickly! xx